OUR BEST STARTS WITH OUR PEOPLE
Green Imaging offers direct diagnostic care to employers and members through our quality, easy and affordable network across the United States. We are a great option for self-funded employers looking to buy healthcare directly from providers, often as a bolt-on benefit, that easily co-exists with traditional and non-traditional employee benefits insurance. We offer a fast, no-cost assessment of claims and geographic analysis to determine if we would be a good fit for employers.
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
Our diagnostic facility network is constantly growing, and we need a team member to help us expand across the U.S. supporting our business development team responsible for building this network.
Business Development Intern
We’re looking for a business development intern that thrives on organization to help build out our diagnostic facility network as part of our business development team. This position is virtual and will require availability during business hours.
Internship Duration: Negotiable, preferably at least 6 months
Pay Scale: $13/hr pre-Baccalaureate and $15/hr post-Baccalaureate
- Acquire new facilities for patient needed exams
- Call facilities acquire pricing for exams
- Log internal notes for teams
- All other job duties as assigned by supervisor
Job Skills Needed:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Research skills
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Kristen Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
(include “Business Development Intern” in the subject line).
Combat Radiologist Burnout with Green Imaging!
- Expanding radiology services nationally
- Egalitarian group with no private equity overhead
- Work your hours and at your pace except for a few half-day stat shifts
- Become an integral player in a company helping to provide affordable patient-centric care
- 100% teleradiology
Our radiologists are independent contractors, allowing them huge tax benefits and flexibility.
Join us and be a part of our amazing journey!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
(include “Radiologist” in the subject line).