Diagnostic Medical Imaging
HOW GREEN IMAGING WORKS
Important next steps when your doctor orders a medical imaging scan. Read below or download the PDF Guide here.
- To get you scheduled as quickly as possible, make sure your doctor gives you a copy of their order for the scan! You can also have them FAX the order to 866.653.0882.
- Text Green Imaging at 713.524.9190. Include the following information in the text:
- Your name
- Your zip code
- A photo of your physician order
- If applicable, your Employer Group*
- At your appointment, simply show your voucher. Do not show your insurance card, or pay anything at your appointment. If you have issues, please call us immediately at 713.524.9190.
- A highly-trained radiologist will read your exam and send a report to your doctor. In most cases this is a Green Imaging radiologist. If another radiologist reads the report, Green Imaging radiologists maintain medical oversight. Turnaround times vary based on location, and can range from 2 days to 1 week. If your doctor does not receive a report, call us at 713.524.9190
Your doctor may recommend another imaging provider,
but remember, you have the right to CHOOSE.
*Available on your Green Imaging member materials, or from your company’s benefits department.