OUT OF NETWORK TIPS
Because you have been booked at a site that is outside of our traditional network, we want to help make the process go smoothly for you. Here are a few helpful tips when visiting an out of network facility.
- Remember, you are scheduled outside of your insurance. The facility has your order and our information.
- Present yourself as a self-pay patient. This is particularly important if you are already in the facility's system under your insurance.
- Do not show an insurance card, show your Green Imaging voucher
- Expect the person at the front-desk to be unfamiliar with Green Imaging.
- Do not accept any financial responsibility. This is your right, and will help ensure that the financial responsibility is handled by Green Imaging.
- A copy of the report will be sent to your doctor and typically that is all they need. However, please ask for your disk if you feel your doctor needs it.
If you encounter any questions or issues at any time during this process, please call or text us immediately at 713.524.9190. We are here to help!