Green Imaging CEO, Dr. Cristin Dickerson, is now the proud author of “Aligned: How Patients, Physicians, and Employers are Working Together to Transform Healthcare”.
When something health-related goes wrong, it typically impacts lives. It's not a broken computer, stalled vehicle, or a large home repair; it's a loved one's well-being on the line. In the middle of this angst, families are further burdened by exorbitant healthcare costs. Many are unprepared, and even the well-insured may be launched into multiple-thousands of dollars in debt. None of this has to be your reality!
- Did you know two prices exist for any hospital procedure? Let's discuss how you can get the best pricing.
- Do you feel healthcare costs are too high? We'll explore real examples of why that is.
- Is a hospital the best place for overall care? No—and you'll clearly see why not.
- Has mainstream healthcare impacted us positively or negatively? To find out, we will explore real case studies of patients, employers, and doctors.
- What is subscription-based, direct-pay healthcare? It's the way you beat the mainstream healthcare system.
There are established solutions to our current health insurance cost crisis. Importantly, these solutions work together with both uninsured and insured patients and their employers, as well as physicians. The health coverage model highlighted in this book will save money for every patient, business owner, and medical professional who participates.
Dr. Cristin Dickerson is a board-certified radiologist who has developed an award winning, direct-pay network of imaging centers and outpatient diagnostic testing. She's seen the good, the bad, and the ugly ways patients, doctors, and employers utilize health coverage. If you are ready to think outside the box regarding health insurance and save substantial cold, hard dollars on the critical need for healthcare, you've come to the right place.
Let us show you how to align yourself with affordable, wellness-focused healthcare!